Increase in the size of bald spot. Can I take Finax with Becozule Z to promote hair growth?

Hello, I had earlier taken Finax 1 mg (twice daily) alongwith certain vitamin supplements to promote hair regrowth. That was successful in promoting hair growth to a certain extent. Albeit a slight bald patch remained. I have been using using minoxidil 5% ever since. Recently the bald patch has increased. Can I again take Finax 1 mg (twice daily) alongwith Becosule Z to promote hair regrowth. Or would you advice any other medication .
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012