Increase in stools frequency, burning abdomen, excessive flatulence. Temporary relief with Buscopan, Unienzyme, Flagyl. Advise?

Sir, frequency of stools increased from 2 to 3 times in a day. Burning in the upper obdomen. pain in the left side lower obdomen. farting with a stinking smell. Was prescribed Buscopan, unienzyme, omeprazole . Had temporary relief . Subsequently, was prescribed Flagyl 3 times a day for 5 days. I had relief for 1 week and again the symptoms have started with a lesser extent. Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012