Increase in size of spleen since childhood, advised to remove spleen, did not get surgery done, all tests negative, spleen increased to 20 cm. Suggestions?

sir when i was just 10 year old i came to know that i the size of my spleen increase as it wad destroying my blood cells so i contcted a hematologist who recommended me to remove the spleen i am afraid of operation so i didn t remove my spleen now its size increased to 20cm what should i do either to remove the spleen . Actually all my tests even bonemarrow was negative. Doctors didn t able to tell what type of disease this is so according to your openion what should i do now
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012