Increase in size of ovaries after taking metformin. Scanty flow during periods. Will it effect conception?

Hi, I m married 16 months back & 27 years of age. I ve bulky ovarries & I m taking medicines (Metformin-500 mg, 2 times a day) from the past 9 months. My curent size of ovary is 17 right & 14 left approx 20 days back when I got my Ultrasound done. Before 9 months it was 13 & 11 and after taking medicines for 9 months it even has increased. I went to doctor as my periods were irregular and now periods are broadly on time but there is scanty flow and for only 2 days. Pls suggest Although as of now we are not planning for a child but pls let me knw how it will effect the conception . Sometimes I feel itching after intercourse also.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012