Increase in heart rate after using sildenafil, worried. Is it just anxiety?

my eyes usually gets open at 5am . once due to sildenafil i got severe increase in herat rate n fw more thngs,since than m afraid,after that it was hapening in a week or within 15days but not upto that extend. as m afraid n when my eyes opens at 5 or 6am my minds reminds me same attack n my heart rate start incresing if i get more worried it goes upto 120 n if i control myself n divert my mind than it dcreases within 5-10 mint. what sud i do , now a days it happens daily frm 1week,is it a desease or jus my anxiety n afraid.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013