Increase in hair fall, scalp itching, dandruff post taking dandruff treatment, have habit of regular masturbation. Cause and remedy?

hi sir my age 25 my last three years to hairs falling lots and itching also lots, i am consult to the skin doctor they give medicines & treatment for dandruff but my problem is daily increasing but solve some at my head area also hair is reducing the thinness of hairs & Masturbation doing my self weekly 4 to 5 times may i think this cause for this Please advise me for medication
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012