Increase in frequency of stools after switching to farex, advised simyl-mct. Is this safe for the baby?

Hello doctor, My baby has 4 months... Upto 4th month we r useing enfamil at that time my baby passes stool 1 to 2 times per day.... and recently we shifted to farex...From then onwards... My baby is passing stool 5 to 6 times per day... Our doctor reffered to use simyl-mct... Is this is good for my baby health...(or) which one is good for my baby health? Kindly give me best advise for my baby....
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012