Increase in floaters in eye, sinus headache. Should i meet a eye doctor?

For the last few days I have had a sudden increase in floaters in my left eye, and a "crescent moon" flash of light to the left side of my eye. Over a year and a half ago, the same thing happened to my right eye. I've been told that the cornea is pulling away from the outer lining, and a portion is "hung up". The flashing in my left eye seems to be larger than the right eye (which I've become used to), but It's also accompanied by an extreme sinus headache. Should I go to the ER? Should I wait until Tuesday to see an eye doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013