Increase in LFT after taking treatment for misdiagnosed mono, returned to normal after a month. Reasons?

I had mono symptoms starting 10 Nov 12 with low grade fever for 2 weeks where I was misdiagnosed and Completed three antibiotic courses and lots of painkillers, Then I performed liver enzymes blood tests on 25 November where they came back as ALT 123 and AST 127 Bilirubin total 2 direct 0.5 then I did the tests again on 5 Jan 13 were ALT 131 and AST 96 Bilirubin total 2.8 direct 0.5, is this normal? When my liver enzymes go back to normal? Notes: I have negative Hep C and B, positive EBV Recently strep throat and swollen lymph nodes I am obese 140 kg male 30 years old
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013