Hi, Lifestyle habits and lack of exercise is very common cause of constipation
at this age. We suggest you to adopt a healthy life style with regular exercise and fat free, high fiber diet daily.
1) The most important factor in curing constipation is a natural and simple diet.
2) Drinking a glass of warm milk before going to bed, and soon after waking up take at least 1 liter of Luke warm water.
3) Plenty of fruits, vegetables and salads.
4) While cooking use asafetida, cumin powder, turmeric powder and coriander which make the food easily digestible.
5) Eat only when hungry and maintain at least 4 hours between meals.
6) Regular physical exercise is important for maintaining proper bowel movements.
7) Fried foods, beans, gas forming vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli, nuts and dried fruits should be avoided.