Inconclusive test results for chlamydia, gonorrhea, advised re-testing, prescribed Zithromax. Suggestion?

Hi, I got tested for chlamydia and gonnorhea last month. I just had my results back, and they told me that my test for chlamydia and gonorrhoea came back as inconclusive, and told me that I would need to come back for another test. However, when I was getting the test, they gave me Zithromax(?) to clear up any infection. Will I still need to go back for testing even though it s been cleared by the Zithromax? Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012