Incomplete periods, HPT negative. Low back pain, sensitive breasts, got a depo shot. Any ideas ?

Hi I haven t had a actual full period since november have had two piss tests dsoone n a blood test they all came back negative I just got the depo shot two weeks ago bc they all came back negative but I have been having lower abdimal cramping in the middle bad lower back pain sensative breasts. No period for at least two months vomiting up almost nything or get nauseus from food can barely eat so what else culd be wrong my email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013