Incomplete bowel movements and bloating. Diagnosed reduced intestine movement. Mind relaxing pills helped. Continue?

Hello I am a 32 year old man. I am running web development business. I am having issues of incomplete bowel movement and a lot of flatus but I can’t fart. After lunch and dinner, I also feel bloating. After having each bowel movement, I feel that there is still something inside rectus and I apply a lot of pressure to get them out but I can’t. I feel that some substance or gas is blocking the way. The same happens when I try to fart. I feel that I should be able to fart but even after applying a lot pressure, I hardly can fart a little. Sometimes in order to fart I had to urinate first. Due to incomplete bowel movement and lot of flatus, I can’t eat much (reasonable) food. That’s why during each meal, I only take the food that I easily can. I consulted MD for the issues and the doctor concluded on that I am having problem of ‘reduced intestine movement’; he said that this is because of 1) my routine work doesn’t involve much physical activity and 2) I get much stresses. The doctor gave me some digestive and mind relaxing pills for 1 month and advised me on doing exercise regularly. During the consumption of these medicines, everything was fine with me. I had perfect bowel movement and farting was excellent, I never felt any blockage inside intestine. I was able to take good food and my weight was increased by 4 kg in just one month. However as soon as I stopped taking medicine, the problems continued. The doctor said I should continue with exercise and mind relaxing, there is no other solution. In order to improve bowel movement, I also tried consuming laxative (Cremaffin) and Pegmove powder but they couldn’t make any improvement to the bowel movement. I tried taking fibers by consuming vegetables, I am doing morning walk/jogging for 3 to 4 Kms daily also, I don’t get stresses now but the issues of incomplete bowel movement and farting are still there. My question is, should I continue consuming vegetables, do much more exercise, get relaxed and wait till I get OK or should I proceed to further intestinal or abdominal investigation. Please advise. Also recent sonography of abdomen showed that I have 2 gall stones approx 5 mm size each.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013