Incomplete abortion, bleeding, on Siphene, HCG beta test, trapic mf tablet

Hi Doctor, My problem is I was taking Siphene 50 mg tab 2 times a day. Miscarriage(incomplete abortion ) happened at 1 month 3 weeks.Through pill doctor tried for complete abortion, bleeding didn t stop after 2 weeks. Then we went to another doctor she did D&C, Bleeding stopped after 2 days. Once again bleeding started, in scan report doctor identified that right ovary is measured 5.1* 2.4 cms. It s been 3 weeks from D&C still bleeding has not stopped. I am worried is there any complex problem? waiting for HCG beta test report. Now doctor has told me to take trapic mf tablet but if I stop taking this tab bleeding is increasing.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012