Incision site at cervix from lapraoscopy not healed, filled with pus. Is this normal ?

Hi, I recently had a lapraoscopy a week ago today, I had three incision sites including my belly button. The one on my left has healed brilliantly but I am concerned about the middle one above my cervix . The area is a little red, not warm to touch, quite hard underneath and I have just noted a small amount of pus coming from it. While I was under, they gave me a shot of antibiotics . Is this normal or do I need to go to the Doctors and get some more antibiotics?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012