Inappropriate sinus tachycardia. Abnormal pulse rate, normal BP. How to cure?

I'm a 25 yr old female. Very healthy I. Decent shape, aside from the fact that I have inappropriate sinus tachycardia. Without sotalol 40 mg twice a day my pulse is around 140 at rest. Right now it is 57 and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. This has never happened to me. My Bp is still normal. I would like to raise it myself at home because the doctors here don't ever treat me well. Last time they gave me ulcer meds. I do not have GI problems and have already checked. All in all I'm looking for a quick way to raise this low pulse.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013