Inability to walk, restless legs. History of myasthenia gravis. EKG normal. Reason?

My mother is 69 years old. She went in to the ER three days ago, experiencing heart attack-like symptoms. They gave her Morphine , nitro, did Blood work and ran an ekg . They have ruled out heart attack and a pulmonary embolism . They also gave her some kind of injection in her stomach to prevent clotting. Ultra sound of Gallbladder was normal, but they have not yet run a HIDA test. Now, suddenly, she is very unsteady on her feet, and is unable even to walk to the bathroom without assistance. The chest pain has subsided, but her inability to walk is now the problem. She says her legs feel like rubber. They are goiing to run a CT scan and MRI of the Brain today, to rule out the possibilty of a storke. I do not think a stroke is involved because she does not otherwise exhibit stroke like symptoms. Everything is equal on both sides, no slurred speech, etc. She was dignosed three years ago with Myasthenia Gravis, but has been asympomatic. Also had her thymus glad removed due to a tumor three years ago, which was when the MG was diagnosed. She also says she has restless legs when at rest. Any ideas what could be causing the rubbery legs and why she suddenly cannot walk?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013