Inability to conceive. Recommended to do sonosalpingography. What is this test?

hi, priya ..32yrs old. this s my 4th yr of marriage life. still we dont have a baby. my weight is 90 and im 167cm in height. i went to doctor they found that i have a thyroid problem they have given me some thyroid tablets to reduce. now the level is normal and i dont have any problem in my mensuration. im ovulating monthly.. but im not conceieved yet. doctors scanned my utres for the past three months regularly to check wheather i ovulate or not? ovary formation has no problem for me. in this fourth month of my medication doctors asked me to go for sonosalphigography...what is the test about? please suggest me...
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  158 Awaiting Answer