Inability to close left eye lid, left face muscle malfunctioning. ENMG done. History of Bell's palsy. Treatment?

Hi Doctor, I was affected by Bell s Palsy at my 3.5 yrs old. But, still not recovered completely. The problem on my face: 1. my left eye lids unable to close it properly(it is open always) 2. my left side face muscles not functioning . it going / expanded one side while speak or smile. now I am 29 yrs old. kindly suggest a good treatment for it. I have consulted many neurologist . taken ENMG test . kindly suggest what can I do next for get the right and permanent recovery from this disorder. Thanks, Sebastian
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012