In what way can I make my face clear of pimple marks and scars ?

Need Best Dermatologist in baganlore.I have pimple scars and pores.Need Clear skin . Hi, I am 24 yrs. I have pimple marks and scars on my face . I am into modelling. I am tall and fit. the only problem is pimple scars and pores which is been embarassing for me whereever i go.everyone tells me about my skin where ever i go.Please help me on this. I did go thru derma roller and chemical peel. but it was tentative. Please let me know the good dermatologist in bangalore. where After going there I shud get the clear skin. Please help me what to do and give the adress of the good dermatologist in bangalore. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011