In the middle of the night i fell my mouth fill with fluid

in the middle of the night i felt my mouth fill with fluid, what would cause this? Also, i feel bloated and light headed
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Hi,Ron thanks for query.You could be having reflux disease.Because of lax valve of your food pile the acid from stomach and sometimes the contents regurgitates in your throat.You need treatment of this,Please visit a physician.In mean time avoid heavy dinner,do not sleep for at least 2 hours after dinner.bye.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
You are exhibiting a symptom called Water brash, where the mouth gets filled with saliva due to acid reflux from your stomach into your oesophagus (food pipe). Headaches are constantly associated with GERD. Please get her started on PPI's by your Doctor and also address sleep and anxiety issues which also require proper management.
Hi Ron Sanchez
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I would need more details to help you better.Anyways , from what you have mentioned it seems like Gastric reflux or Hyper acidity causing excess salivation , bloating .
How frequently does this happen to you ? How is your diet ?
It is also possible that you could be under stress and so you feel light headed and anxious.
Please provide more information as a post here or feel free to mail me.