In spite of taking vitamins why am I feeling energy less ?

feeling energyless. taking vitamins , and am i deibetic type b taking metformbin 850g. having nice sleep. but day is going energy less.
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
Hi, Paresha,please check your blood sugar again.Some times fluctuations in your sugar can lead to this kind of problems.Take small frequent meals,drink more fluids,you should be fine.bye.
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist Dr. Sneha's  Response
Hi Paresha

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum.
You will have to re-consult your Diabetologist for distribution of metformin dosage; as you are experiencing low blood sugar states. It is called Hypoglycaemia. You have to monitor your blood sugar levels once a week and structure your diet such that you eat small frequent meals approximately 6-8 times a day.