In second trimester, planning to take a long hour flight with drinking plenty of water, walking around, wearing flight compression socks. Is it safe for me and my baby?

Hi. My daughter is 21.5 weeks pregnant and is planning to fly from New Zealand straight through (2 hr stopover in LA) to London in three days time for a two week holiday. She is going to be flying business class and plans to drink plenty of water and to walk around and exercise her legs as much as possible. She will also wear flight compression socks. Is there anything else she should be doing to keep herself and her baby safe? Or should she pull out of this holiday? Thank you for your advice.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012