In remission from IIB nodular, sclerosing Hodgkin's, have recurring lump on groin, diagnosed as lipoma. Diagnosis correct?

Hi, I m 4 yrs in remission from IIB nodular sclerosing hodgkins and have a lump Inside my left elbow , and behind my left knee . I had a lipoma removed from my groin in February this year and have apparently got other in the same region . My last checkup with haematologist they dismissed the elbow lump and any others saying they are all lipomas but as I was misdiagnosed for hodgkins I have no faith in this diagnosis . Should I be worried or accept their opinion that I m just a lumpy person ?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012