In remission from Grave's disease. Chest tightness and anxiety attacks. Sleep study scheduled. Should I see a doctor before it?

I am remission from Grave s Disease now 5 or 6 years, so I have experienced anxiety attacks on a regular basis in the past. I am experiencing something new. I continually feel a tight band around my chest . This past month I have been waking up in the night feeling like my heart has stopped for a bit. Last night it happened 6 times. It makes me feel weak and as though it won t start beating again, but then it beats hard for a bit. I am scheduled for a sleep study in a month. I am not sure if I should see my doctor beforehand. I don t feel the same feeling of panic and adrenalin and immobile feeling that I did with the panic attacks.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013