In remission for clear cell ovarian cancer, done all treatments, have blood in stools. Anal cancer or hemorrhoids?

i am a 44 yr old female who is in remission for clear cell ovarian cancer stage 2c. it had spread to the rectum . i have had had all the treatments done. now i have blood in the stool that started just before christmas. i thought it was probably hemmoroids. but now i have had blood in my stools for over three days now. whats the difference between hemmoroids and cancer of the anal maybe reoccuring. i have no pain or itching or straining when i have a bowel movement . thanks
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013