In perimenopausal stage, have consistent nausea. All test results normal. Could it hormonal?

I am a 48 year old woman. I am in the peri menopausal stage. Last year i suffered for 8 months with shocking nausea . No reason cold be found... I had every test and nothing. Then i went totally gluten free and they said i was celiacs although i tested negative. I have felt ok - never 100% but well enough to cope with daily life. I have been pretty good for over a year now until last week... WhEn the shocking nausea came back!!! Can you tell me why someone with good healthy bloods would feel so ill.... Could it be hormonal?.I was told it would be unlilkely that I would feel so sick that I couldnt get out of bed if it was hormonal. Could it be stress related. i dont feel stressed but posssibly it could be from this..???
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012