In peri-menopausal phase, have extreme Fatigue, weight gain. Comprehensive metabolic Pnl indicated low values of alkaline phosphate, TSH, high T4. What is the cause?

I have just received the results from a comprehensive metabolic Pnl. There is an indication of low results for alkaline phosphatase (47) and TSH (.38). There is an indication of high T4, free (1.53). I have been experiencing recent return of symptoms of fatigue and weight gain without a change in either my diet or my activity level. I am a 51 year old woman who is perimenapausal. Thnx.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012