In need of sex education. Guide

Hi doctor,I just had sex without protection with my boyfriend two days ago, broke my vaginity, and i had started my periods that day, do you think I am pregnant? I am still menstrating now, loosing normal amount of blood...
We both are HIV negative, we tested.I am not ready for a baby yet am really not ready ,and I really do not know much about sex. please advise me
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
As you mention the unprotected sex then you have started menses but you didnt mention that it was your menses on due date.
if the menses is on due date than there is no chance of pregnancy.
If there was no due date, is the bleeding coming actually menstrual bleeding or from other site like vaginal tear.
this to be rule out
for this you will have to consult a Gynaecologist