In mid- fifties, irregular periods, scanty bleeding, burning sensation in my foot and palm, severe leg pain from hip, no relief with Nuromin

Doctor I am 50 yrs. old lady. Nowadays I am having irregualr period . Last month also I had scanty bleeding . Recently I am feeling burning sensation in my foot and palm and also having severe pain in right leg from hip. I have consulted a doctor he prescriped nuromin tablet one tablet a day. Now i am taking this tablet. Even though I am feeing burning sensation. What is the problem
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012