In fifties, do not have menopausal symptoms, high TSH, had period after acupuncture for psoriatic arthritis. Hormone tests showed menopause. Has acupuncture normalized TSH?

I am 50 years old. I have not had a period in 2.5 years. Never had any menopause symptoms in the last 3 or 4 years. My tsh was 75 three years ago. My thyroid was fine. My weight has been between 110 and 120 lbs during this time. The last tsh was 28 which was in Oct. 2011. My doctor ran some hormone tests and concluded that I was menopausal. I have actually felt better than I ever have in many years, probably since I was a teenager. I have been doing some natural therapies and have recently been to 3 accupuncture appointments for psoritic arthritis and I started my period today. I am guessing the accupuncture put my tsh back to normal and that is why I am having my period. What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012