In euthyroid state, have obesity, hair fall, constipation, have mixed opinions to continue as well as discontinue thyronorm. Suggestion?

Hi, I am 25 yrs female unmarried . I m in euthyroid state. But i am having the clinical symptoms correlate with hypothyroidism like obesity ,hair fall, constipation .So my Dr asked me to take 100 mcg of thytronorm..And i am taking it for past 1 and 1/2 years.At first he said we can stop the tablet he said if we stop suddelny i ll get more wt..So he suggested me to continue..But all other doctors advised me to stop..i am so scarred about this...which one has to be follow
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012