In early seventies, having systolic hypertension, EKG, ECHO normal, on daily supplements of calcium, multivitamins. Cause?

I am 67 yrs small frame 120lbs male with resting pulse always between 55-60, however lately mp bp is 150-155/65-72... EKG ,echo are normal...waiting for blood other pain,shortness of breath or climbing stairs symptoms...I do few yoga breathing exercise and walk 30-45minutes daily...why I have this systolic hypertension and difference of 85 pulse pressure...don t take any medications except daily supplements of calcium with d,multi and vitamin c, and herbal one clove garlic,turmeric and cinnamon powder daily,....any suggestions for high bp?...thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012