In early forties, have short periods with scanty flow, sore tender breasts, mood wings, swollen ankles, leg pain and get a scary feeling. Am I undergoing perimenopause?

i think I am in perimenopause,my periods are shorter,lighter each mtg I get veri sore,tender breasts. Sometime feel dread,really get a scary feeling sometimes. Mood swings. My leg as started aching( thigh,calves. Swollen ankles,sometime affects one leg more than other.sometimes slight pain in grion area,cums and goes. I am 43 years old
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012