In diabetic coma, sugar level at 240 and BP at 150/90. Chances of survival?

Hi, my brother in Nigeria aged 41 is in diabetic coma (so I was told). He was admitted this morning being unconscious. Up till now his eyes are 3/4 closed, and mouth open. He has been given drips and medication . The sugar level on admission was above 450, now it is around 240. The blood pressure taken some hours ago was about 150/90 or 15. What are his chances of survival or getting out of this coma. Thank you very much. My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012