In depression after being ditched by two boyfriends. Suggestions?

Hi sir i m 23 yr old my name is pooja chowdhury i really depressed.. due to my past i had a really bad past actually i was in a relationship for 2 yr but the guy ditched me after i was totaly shocked and started drinking smoking flirting with guyz after that i again got a new person in my life and i was so happy i thought now i will change my life but i was wrong once again i was ditched and from that time m totaly confused about my life myself i dont know what to do where 2 go whom 2 say day by day m getting frustrated.. what to do i dont know
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Thanks for your query. I can understand the emotional turmoil you can undergoing. These life events- called as bereavement which means loss of loved ones is traumatising. I suggest you seek a psychological counsellor to ventilate your frustration and associated thoughts. You also require a thorough psychiatric evaluation for underlying depressive symptoms. You might require anti-depressant medication or psychotherapy (eg. cognitive behavioural therapy) as appropriate. Hope you find my suggestions useful.
Dr Sundar Gnanavel
General & Family Physician Dr. Aruna. K's  Response
hello pooja..
nice to hear from you ..i appreciate you that you thought of sharing your problem so boldly and genuinely.. i truly can understand your problem .. at the very first i just ask u to take time for your self and start living healthy.. you are not supposed to spoil your health at any cost as you have other responsibilities to carry on as a daughter and as a sister .. so u dont have rights to spoil your health ..
you did not mention what ur doing at present..i mean ur education or job but i advise u to concentrate on your career rather thinking of your all past life ,, i wish you a very good future ahead this new year ..
i feel its just waste of time to think of such guys who cheat on girls ..y dont u move ahead forgetting everybody in the past ..its difficult but not impossible.. in this age its important u have a healthy life with healthy thinking and u need to think only about good people and stop wasting time..
all the best and a very happy new year..