In comma due to congenital air filled lump and fever. What are the chances of recovering?

my friends best friend manage to go home from the hospital only to avoid miscalculation from common bed reaction as pneumonia . so she had a way to strips under the sun and had to breathe the cool air from the nearby city, but she conked out, knowing she had a lump right at the bottom of her head. we visited patients and the summary i gather was definite, they are congenital from the air-pockets , canals and due to lack of she was rushed to hospital and is under comma with hi_ fever reads 135 149 56, is that restricted or general so far as the graph is concerned will she be able to recover.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012