In coma due to cirrhosis and hepatitis. Bleeding in the esophagus. High toxin levels in brain. Recovery?

My 51 yr old Brother has been in a coma since Friday Night, It is from Cirrohosis & Hepatitis, His Band broke that had his esophogus from bleeding, So was never hooked up to any type of Life Support Machine, Just a Morphine Drip, His Brain Toxin Level is almost 300 when the dr. said normal is 40..How much longer do I have to see him like this..& Is there anything the dr. can do to help things along..I'm Sorry IDK It cost to use this service..I am having a hard time..esp. having to try & bury my brother due to no insurance..
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013