In child birth. What are the options to dilate fast? Pain in the leg and lump on the toe. Suggestions?

I have two questions , my first question is I m 39 weeks pregnant & 6 days My due date is tomorrow August 17th however I am already 2cm dilated , how or what can I do to dilate faster or can I be dilating and not no it ? I ve been having pain in my left leg ( like a Charlie horse in my thigh) recently I ve started feeling this pain in both of my feet on the bottem my left foot feels like I have two lumps by my middle toe to my pinky toe ( on the bottem of my foot) and on my right foot one lump
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012