Improvement through ayurvedic treatment for HCC stage 4, swelling in leg and stomach seen. Causes ?

Dear Sir, I, AAAAAAA,from Muzaffarpur ,India,need your advise. My mother is suffering form HCC ( liver cancer ,stage 4), diagnosis was going on at Tata hospital ( in month of July 2012), but doctor refused to treat because it was in forth stage.They had prescribed on tablet( in month of September 12) Sonarib 200mg twice a day till one and half month. Currently it is stopped, as full doses are over now. Later on we started auryuvedic treatment (from Nashik,Maharsahtra) through which my mother started feeling well like normal. Tumor size also reduced to the very maximum level. everything was good till yesterday. since yesterday her leg and stomach has started Swelling . although she is use to take food and having normal tools , urine , but swelling is increasing and increasing, with pain, resulting unable to sit. it is my humble request to you to advise, what is the cause& forthcoming result. Kindly advise. yours faithfully, AAAAAAAAA contact-+0000
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012