Improper periods. Blood test, echography negative. Duphaston given. Which is the most fertile period?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Clarification required for the Menses.

My Wife last menses period on 12th Jan'13.

Actually, we were trying sex for the past two months but not continuously(2 or 3 times only). Because of which, she didn't getting her menses properly for 12th Feb and 12th March
and till now. Is this normal behavior? If so, do we need to worry about this Menses during this period. We have checked the blood test and Echography and it says "Negative"

My Doc gave Duphaston to get my periods and asked me to take one per day is this was good r it will provide some side effeect whether i will get my periods surely and we r planning to have sex on april is it possible

My question is, let suppose, she is getting conceived on 5th of May after successful try from April 15 to 30. Which date should be considered for the pregnancy for the last menses period?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013