Improper motions, breathing difficulty, increased BP, prescribed flupentixol, losarton. Should I continue these considering their side effects?

Motion is not clear added on by unable to breathe properly with increased pressure of 100-150... Colaspa has been consumed and it did reduce the stomache problem bt breathing difficulty and blood pressure still persisted.. And accordin to a doc s prescriction flupentixol/meliracen and losartan 25mg was consumed for 2 weeks.. dis did worked and reduced bp and breathing difficulty is also reduced.. (bp - 80-130).. my question is dat the medicines(flupentixol/meliracen and losartan 25mg) were prescribed for 2 months .. bt i ve heard dis medicines hav far-reachin side effects.. so shud i continue wid the medicines ??? is n t dis js aan anti- depressant or can it cure my stomache problem?? I doubt does this in any way related to my uterus has been removed ???
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012