Thanks to contact through Healthcare Magic.
Yes your weight is quite high. But don't worry about that. It is rest assures that your age is not for Menopause
but there is a chance of polycystic ovary syndrome
(PCOS). You have to reduce weight around 12 -14 Kg. I guess your weight has been gained due to PCOS.
Since, you menstruation cycle is irregular every month. Do you suffer any pain below the abdomen? Are you married ?
PCOS is a problem in which a woman’s hormones are out of balance. It can cause problems with your periods and make it difficult to get pregnant. It is a common women’s disease after 20 -22 years.
Normally, the ovaries make a tiny amount of male sex hormones (androgens
). In PCOS, they start making slightly more androgens. This may cause you to stop ovulating and resist the growth of egg in ovary. It is also the cause of irregular menstruation
cycle. It can be treated by changing your Food habits & Life style.
Test your Female Hormone level (estrogen and progesterone
- Avoid foods that produce excess Estrogen like Plastic & packaging food, water,
- Avoid high saturated food like cheese, red meat , butter and yoghurt
- Increase to intake food rich in Phyto nutrient that improves the secretion of natural
- Boost the level of anti-oxidant level of food in your diet with fresh green fruits,
vegetables, Crane berry and increase cancer fighting mineral selenium
- Add protein from soy isolates reduce carbohydrate
- Drink 50 ml Aloe Vera
Juice with Crane berry at every morning every day
- Royal Jelly also can improve your female hormonal balance.
- Use 5-6 liters of water per day.
- Practice Yoga to intake fresh Oxygen in your body