Improper functioning of kidneys. Neuro stimulator implanted. History of herniated discs. Causes for symptoms?

I got a call from my Dr yesterday and My kidneys are not functioning like they should. I also was in a car accident over a year ago and have two heniated disks at T-11 and T-12, and S-2 to S-3. The t-11 disk is the largest one and could it be affecting my kidneys? I have pain all the time and had a nero stimulator implanted in August and take pain pills too. I jsut need some answers, for this is wooring me to death..
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012