Impression said uboptimal inspiratory effort renders mild bronchovascular crowding. Explain

i had a chest xray pa done and showed an impression of: to rule out focal bronchitis with description as suboptimal inspiratory effort renders mild bronchovascular crowding and apparent mild peribronchial marginal thickening is observed at the left suprahilar region. ive been suffering sudden burst of short dry cough every now and then for the past 1 1/2 wks. an ent diagnosed me with laryngitis and i had finished a 1 wk course of co amoxiclav 625mg and 2 days of medrol 16mg twice a day for days and presently im taking celestamine and robitussin dm going for 3 days and also i ve started to take omeprazole 20mg twice a day for a possible reflux. right now im afebrile and feeling okay except for the irritating attack of sudden burst of cough. theres also a sensation of lump in my throat which triggers me to cough. am i on the right track? i just want the cough to disappear cause my line of work requires me to talk most of the time. i hope you could help me. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012