Implantation bleeding or flushing of unsuccessful egg implantation

Im 20 years old with very normal menses . As most women it varies on the time of the month but is usually fairly consistent. However, I had my period on November 22 which lasted a week, normal. My next period came on December 6, just a little over a week later and lasted a week as well. Its now January 8 and I started again. However, I ve been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms since my last period (Dec.6). A few days before this current period I had a lot of discharge (white) and some light spotting. Usually my first day is fairly light then progresses getting heavier, again pretty normal. However, today being my first day, it started off fairly light and was hardly noticeable. About 11 this evening I went to the restroom and my blood was extremely stringy with dark blood and tiny tiny tiny but very few white specs. I am sexually active with my fiance. The symptoms I have been experiencing include: nausea (traveling only enhances the feeling), headaches, cramps, breast tenderness and swelling, back pain (not internal), bubbly feeling in my stomach along with expanding feeling.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011