Implant to be removed, unable to find. Weight gained at belly, heartburn, urinating a lot. Reason?

I have the implant ive had it for about ten months now, i went to get it out but they cant find itso i dont no if its working a very slim but have noticed ive put weight on my belly, i have had hartburn which i nver get, felt sick now & then been peeing loads and tired all the time my back has started hurting a lot aswell on and off im thinking im pregnant but really dont no and im out of breath alot which ive never had before!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Two things can cause all of the symptoms you are experiencing: On is pregnancy & other being the implant itself.
You can confirm/rule out pregnancy by home pregnancy test.
Second: if its due to implant, it can happen due to prolonged estrogen deficiency in body. For that you might need little estrogen supplementation. Try to be active, do at least 30 minutes of exercise daily which can reduce your symptoms. If these simple measures fail to relieve symptoms, consult your gynecologist for estrogen supplementation.
Wish you good health.