Implant on the arm, have feeling of movements in lower abdomen post heavy bleeding. Pregnancy?

hi i am 24 mum of 2 i have had the implant n my arm for over 2 year had no bleeing untill 3 weeks ago i ha a week of heavy bleeding , for the pass week i have been feeling something at bottem to my belly whch feels like a baby moving it happens everyday and if i put my hand there can feel it move which feels like a little kick pleae help i dont want another baby
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
There are occasions where pregnancy occurred even with implants. That does not mean you are pregnant with a baby. After such heavy bleeding, even if there is pregnancy, we need to doubt the viability of baby. Please go for ultrasonogram instead of other tests for pregnancy. The movements you feel may simply be bowel movements. Anyway, it is better to rule out pregnancy and plan accordingly.

Wish you the best!