Implant on arms, have stomach and head aches, frequent urination, intermittent heart burn since unprotected sex. Pregnancy?

okay, my girlfriend is going to be 17 in 2 months, we had sex about 2 weeks ago unprotected, she has a implant in her arm . but for the past 2 weeks she has been complaining about stomach aches, head aches, peeing alot feeling like she is going to throw up, heart burn on and off, lower back pains and always very tired, mood swings, she has her period every day because of this implant but since we had sex she has not been bleeding at all... could you tell me do you think she might be pregnant even though she has the implant?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012