Implanon removed. Trying to conceive. Having light pink discharge. What could it be?

I had my implanon removed over two weeks ago and have been actively trying to conceieve. I had it in for the full 3 years, with no periods, only spotting here and there. I now have a very light pink almost a discharge , but its not thick, very thin/lght. I took a pregnancy test 3-4 days ago and it said neg, which I wasn t really expecting anything yet. The discharge is not heavy enough for a tampon . a light panty liner does the trick. what could it be? I am 22y/o causcasion weigh 140 and 5 8 . Thanks, Erica
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013